Kayla Wright, News Writer

On November 13, 2017, actor Tom Sizemore was accused of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old actress on set in 2003.

Sizemore, who was 42 at the time, apparently sexually assaulted the actress, who is now 26.

Sizemore has a rap sheet that includes multiple drug and domestic abuse charges, and convictions for assault and battery against actor Heidi Fleiss, his ex-girlfriend, the exact month production started on Born Killers in 2003.

Sizemore was thrown off the movie once the accusations spread on set.

According to USA Today, Fleiss, was interviewed according to USA Today in early November 2017 and said “I’m not surprised.”

Sizemore’s former manager, Charles Lago of DTLA Entertainment Group, dropped Sizemore after the accusations of him beating women.

According to USA Today in an interview, Lago also said he wasn’t surprised and blamed Sizemore’s actions on his frequent drug use.

“He’s the most abhorrent person I’ve ever met in my life,” Lago said, according to USA Today.

The producers of the film told The Hollywood Report they removed Sizemore from the set as soon as they heard about the assertion and reviewed the photographs from the portrait session but found them to be inconclusive and suggested to the child’s parents they could contact police if they wanted.

“They did talk to the police but didn’t press charges,” producer Michael Manshel told The Hollywood Report in an interview in November. “We also talked to Tom at the time, and told him everything that had been told to us, and he said: ‘I’ve done a lot of awful things, and I’d never do anything with kids.’ We considered whether we had some responsibility to him to not pass judgment on him.”

According to the police report, however, it was the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office that declined to file formal charges due to witness and evidence problems.

In a statement released November 16, 2017, on Sizemore’s Twitter account, the actor says the claims against him are “so disturbing that I feel compelled to go against my legal team’s advice and speak out.”

In his statement, Sizemore also said there were about 20 people on the set that day.

“We talked to Tom at the time, and told him everything that had been told to us, and he said: ‘I’ve done a lot of awful things, and I’d never do anything with kids.’ ”We considered whether we had some responsibility to him to not pass judgment on him,” Manshel told The Hollywood Reporter.

The police report first obtained by The Salt Lake Tribune says a woman responsible for children on set didn’t see inappropriate touching. A production company lawyer said Sizemore had been fired, though he remains listed as a cast member on IMDB.

“It could be possible he didn’t want his career to end so he’ll probably do or say anything to keep it,” Junior Samaria Sims of Spring Valley High School said.

The only thing that was done to Sizemore when the allegations come out was he was dropped from the movie called The Door.

According to NYDAILYNEWS, the now 26-year-old woman says that she and her parents are pursuing their legal options against the actor.

Advertisements