By Ryan Smith, Features Reporter
1) How do you feel about the short season this year?
2) Which teams are better equipped to handle a short season?
3) How will the short season effect the post season?
Coach Zachery Norris, Basketball Coach
1) I really don’t like the short season because it puts everything in a rush, which leads to injuries and internal problems. I also think that this will also give us a false champion because some of the better players’ bodies may be nullified during the playoffs.
2) I think the older teams are more equipped to handle the short season because of their experience and the longevity of playing together.
3) I think we will see some of the better teams suffer because of potential injuries to the star players. Also, I really don’t think some of the younger teams will have enough time to gel as a team.
Coach Reggie McClain, Basketball and Softball Assistant Coach
1) I’m glad there is a short season.
2) I think all the teams who have veteran players like the Heat, Lakers and Celtics are better equip.
3) I think it won’t cause the teams to have enough games to play.
Denzel Keller, Freshman
1) I feel it should be longer.
2) The Lakers.
3) I think it won’t.